Thursday, August 21, 2014

Release Event: The Summer We Fell by Amber Garza

RELEASE EVENT: 


the summer we fell 
By: Amber Garza


Adam Stewart is every girl’s fantasy – captain of the football team, smart, funny, hot. I've had a crush on him for years but he never noticed me. Until now.

Dating Adam is a dream come true. I should be happy about it, but it’s hard because my best friend Cruz is acting strange. Almost like he’s jealous. But that can’t be. Can it?

Cruz and I have been inseparable since we were kids. He’s always been like a brother to me. But lately things have changed. He’s different, and I’m starting to see him in a new light. Our relationship is evolving in a way I never thought possible. I don’t want to lose him, but am I willing to give up Adam for him?  



No comments:

Post a Comment