Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well........

I have official updated my entire blog, which is kind of a good thing in a way. I'm still getting used to this new adventure of blogging.

My birthday's in couple weeks and for some strange odd reason I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm getting older or not.

Today was just a study day for me, I met with my cousin Tracy and we worked on homework all afternoon and now I'm at work until 11:00. I wish I could bring Bella with me sometimes, but I know that would just be a huge circus all in itself.

So Tyler bought me this word search puzzle from Barnes & Noble, it's a 365 day word search. One for every day! Except I've been doing more then just one a day if I have time.



**Please pray for Patties daughter who's in ICU right now due to a medication reaction. We've had so many wonderful co-workers in the past weeks that have had things happen that shouldn't have. I'm praying for all of you for a speedy recovery.

And of course Bella sends her love. <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment